Many aspects come with the hot weather: lazy pool trips, increased hours of sunshine, and splashy summer soirees. Now, in one instance, enjoyable in the light, but cut to night and more often than not, the alcohol runs as loosely as the sun lotion. Have a look at Active Security Enterprises for more info on this. Whether you can control the drinks or a fellow party-goer, this is all well and fine, but if you are the party organiser, before opening the doors and having the good times roll, you might want to suggest bringing in some brawny support. When it comes time to throw the ultimate fiesta, a competent security officer, or squad of guards, will benefit immensely:
- Alcohol: Plain and easy, the visitors are going to drink, the security guards are not going to. This can prove to be a crucial element in clear-headed reasoning, good judgement and your and your guests’ overall wellbeing.
- Prevent Conflicts Until they Escalate: when everything gets out of hand, a professional security guard understands when and how to easily move in and debunk a possible dispute. If this is attempted by an inebriated party member, it can make the situation even worse.
- Protected Valuables: To deter robbery from happening at your party, possessing some big muscles would do wonders. It would be as effective a warning as any to realise that there is a watchful eye hovering over all the action. No one wants to fuck with a towering bodyguard from a clear-headed vantage point that has only seen everything.
- Man the Door: The hired assistance will perform wonderfully to keep the wrong crowds OUT and invite the right crowd IN. You should send them a list of individuals who either ARE or ARE NOT allowed in, if appropriate, which is a big lift off your back for the night. When an excited party goer has had so many to drink and may wait outdoors, but for the time being or the night, they are still a perfect guide to identify.
- Assist with Parking: Parking is one of the greatest challenges that can happen at a fantastic party; security guards are advised beforehand where visitors can and should not park, and if you have them on hand to guide people correctly, they can do wonders for your protection (as well as that of your neighbours!).
- Last Security Check: It is more advantageous for the homeowner or party organiser to allow a clean, solid right-hand man to accompany you at the end of the night to perform a single once-over to guarantee that nothing has been destroyed or taken.
- Find DD’s For Underage Guests: Locating a Designated Driver will also be like hunting for a needle in a haystack at a group. Security guards are qualified to order cabs, support sober up visitors, and discourage intoxicated persons from wanting to grab the wheel. In this most crucial move, you’ll never be sad for getting extra support.