With so many businesses now on the solar panel bus and a significant feed-in tariff cut in April 2012, how do you realize which one is correct for you? The best way to choose a reliable solar panel installation company is described in an informative article in Homebuilding & Renovating journal, published by Eco Homes assessor Tim Pullen. Below is a short summary: • Select a company that will employ all its own roofers and electricians. That will ensure the highest quality of your installation.You may find more details about this at solar company near me.
- Check for the credentials of the contractor-many businesses employ unqualified workers.
- Ask what the installer’s roofing background is–many solar companies have no roofing skills at all, and this is a crucial skill. It is a plus if they have a NVQ of heritage expertise in solar roofing.
- Choose a firm that has hundreds of installs under its belt and is able to provide testimonials to your clients.
- Ask who ensures the workmanship to insure that it is underwritten in the event that the business goes bust. Reputable companies provide a 10-year coverage on solar care insurance.
- Ask who will test the credibility of the system. It is not uncommon for installers to neglect the possibility the roof construction may be overwhelmed by the solar panels.